Tuesday 5 November 2013

CANCER, YOU HAVE NOT WON: R.I.P Mum


The message of health and nutrition came upon me through adversity. I lost my Mum to cancer (Breast cancer) after a late battle. Yes, late because we didn't even know early enough that she had Cancer. By the time she was operated upon, her right breast removed and she started chemo therapy, her vital organs (liver, kidney etc) had been taken over.

Losing my Mum to cancer is one of the painful experiences I have had to go through in my life because I spent the last two weeks with her and saw her virtually  go through pains every night and day. This prompted me into research and studies and series of training on Nutrition, health and degenerative diseases. The truths I discovered were shocking.

“OSES IS TALKING”  determine now and forever reach as many people he can with this message and help them avoid these degenerative diseases (Cancer, Diabetes, Arthritis, Hypertension etc)  and even recover from them. With the amount of information “OSES IS TALKING” knows and has now my Mum have still been alive by now. In all honesty, you can actually WIN the fight against these diseases (if you have them) and stop yourself from having them (If you don’t).


With some efforts from “OSES IS TALKING” and YOU, those sick or weak around us through these degenerative diseases (Cancer, Diabetes, Arthritis, Hypertension etc) will be inspired and encouraged to get on the road to a healthy life and stay healthy for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment